Fusor® 108B/109B Metal Bonding Adhesive (Medium)
LORD Fusor® 108B/109B metal bonding adhesive meets OEM specifications for aftermarket metal bonding and weld bonding applications. It can be used for panel bonding and weld bonding of quarter panels, rear body panels, roof panels, door skins, van side panels and outer truck bed panels.
Installation and bonding of bare metals including aluminum.
• Ford: Meets weld bonding spec; Recommended in weld bonding TSBs; Recommended in panel bonding TSBs
• GM: Recommended in panel bonding TSBs; Recommended in hem flange repair TSB; Meets aftermarket panel bonding spec
• Chrysler: Recommended for weld bonding in repair manuals
• Mazda: Recommended in panel bonding TSBs
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 108B = 7.6 oz (225 ml)
• Fusor 109B = 1.7 oz (50 ml)
• De-clamp in 1½ to 2 hours
• Fastest de-clamp and full cure time - 6 to 8 times faster than typical panel bonders • No welding required
• Provides guaranteed corrosion protection
Panel bonding and weld bonding of quarter panels, rear body panels, roof panels, door skins, van side panels and outer truck bed panels.