Fusor® 120/T20/T21 Composite Adhesive (Slow)
LORD Fusor® 120/T20/T21 composite adhesive can be used for repair or bonding of composite body panels including large assembly bonding of fairings, body panels, spoilers, ground effects, wind deflectors, roofs and fender liners. Composite body panels include substrates such as fiberglass, SMC, carbon fiber, FRP, RTM, Metton®, GTX, etc.
LORD Fusor 120/T20/T21 composite adhesive can also be used to repair cracks, punctures and tears.
Metton is a registered trademark of Metton America, Inc.
Plastics, SMC and fiberglass to itself and primed metals
• GM: Recommended for plastic bonding and warranty repair per GM6448G aftermarket spec
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 120 = 12.8 oz (380 ml)
• Fusor T20 = 12.8 oz (380 ml)
• Fusor T21 = 10.1 oz (300 ml)
• One product bonds and finishes all plastic panels
• OEM epoxy formula
• Great for heavy-duty truck repair
• Incredible strength
• Excellent gap-filling properties
Bonding of fairings, body panels, spoilers, ground effects, wind deflectors, roofs and fender liners; repairs cracks, punctures and tears