Test Technician 2nd shift
This position will provide effective, efficient high quality assemblies as required by production work orders.
• Incumbent will be able to perform the following tasks:
• Perform manual deadweight testing for diagnostics.
• Setup and operate automated pressure testing systems to perform calibration.
• Setup and operate manual tension / compression test equipment to perform calibration.
• Utilize metering instrumentation (e.g., multi-meter, oscilloscope, power supply, etc.) to obtain data and perform diagnostics.
• Review test data / reports, determine corrective actions, and certify results.
• Inspect work and make adjustments to correct difficulties.
Work from detailed drawings, work instructions, and specifications, to setup tests, perform testing, and intrepret test results, to initiate next actions required.
Associates degree in electronics with minimum 1 - 3 years work experience in a testing position.
Bachelor’s degree in electronics. 5+ years direct work experience in transducer or load-cell testing / calibration. Experience performing diagnostic testing to identify failure mode, and determining corrective action.