Recent College Graduates
We offer multiple opportunities for recent college graduates including two-year rotational programs and direct hire into various functional areas.
Why do graduates choose LORD?
- Technology Focused Company
- Innovative Culture
- Team Environment
- Global Opportunities
- Large Customer Base
- Variety of Markets Supported
- Many Long-Term Career Options
Most recent college graduates are hired directly into a function group to begin a full-time career that aligns with your degree and experience. Some examples of these areas include research and technology, global operations, marketing and sales, business development, business management, etc.
Each year we also hire recent college graduates into our LORD Career Foundations Rotational Program. This program is an opportunity to experience a diversity of assignments through rotations in multiple functional areas.
Rotational Program Highlights
- Mentorship and career guidance from mentors, assignment managers, program coordinators
- Rotations in multiple functional areas and locations
- Networking opportunities and exposure to senior level leaders across the organization
- Ongoing training, development and feedback
- Personalized career development plans
Upon completion of the program, participants fill a longer term role based on company need and employee preference for function and location. Click here for more information on current job openings.