Code of Conduct
In December 2012, a new Code of Conduct was approved by the LORD Corporation Board of Directors.
The Code applies to all employees worldwide and defines the behavior expected in the following areas where ambiguity, doubt, or uncertainty may exist.
- Fair Competition
- Interactions with Customer and Suppliers
- Government Contracting
- Protection of Assets and Information
- Accurate Books and Records
- Conflicts of Interest
- Gifts and Entertainment
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery
- Charitable Contributions and Sponsorships
- Political Contributions and Sponsorships