Maxlok™ MX/T6 Acrylic Adhesive
LORD Maxlok™ MX/T6 acrylic adhesive replaces welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods especially over a wide range of temperature environments subject to high impact or high peel loads.
Shelf life is nine months when stored at temperatures under 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. For maximum shelf life, storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored at these cooler temperatures, allow product to return to room temperature before using. Protect from exposure to ultraviolet light.
Maxlok MX/T6 acrylic adhesive is flammable. Do not store or use near heat, sparks or open flame.
Features and Benefits
• Versatile - bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation.
• Temperature Resistant - performs at temperatures from -40 to +300°F (-40 to +149°C).
• Environmentally Resistant - resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to UV exposure.
• Precise Bondline - allows precise control of adhesive bondline thickness due to its content of glass beads, 0.01" (0.025 cm) diameter.
• Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.