LORD® 305-1/307-2 Epoxy Adhesive
LORD® 305-1/307-2 adhesive is a general purpose, medium viscosity, two-component epoxy adhesive system designed for assembling food processing machinery, including gaskets, bushings, shock-absorbing devices and rubber rolls. It also provides excellent adhesion to prepared metals, prepared rubber and other materials. LORD 305-1/307-2 adhesive can be either room temperature cured or heat cured for faster processing.
Shelf life is two years from date of manufacture when stored at 40-80°F (4-27°C) in original, unopened container.
Features and Benefits
• Durable – provides load bearing properties equal to or greater than the materials being bonded.
• Environmentally Friendly – contains no solvent, nonflammable and virtually odorless.
• Environmentally Resistant – resists moisture, sunlight and weathering.
• Temperature Resistant – performs at temperatures from -30 to +250°F (-34 to +121°C).
• Chemically Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases and oils.
• Excellent Engineering Properties – provides low shrinkage, good creep properties and low water absorption.