LORD® 320/322 Epoxy Adhesive
LORD® 320/322 adhesive is a general purpose, two-component epoxy adhesive system formulated for primerless adhesion to automotive sheet molded compounds (SMC). This adhesive system also provides excellent adhesion to prepared metals, rubber, fiberglass reinforced plastics (FRP), polyester thermosets and thermoplastics, and many other materials. LORD 320/322 adhesive can be either room temperature cured or heat cured for faster processing.
Shelf life is two years from date of manufacture when stored at 70-80°F (21-27°C) in original, unopened container.
Features and Benefits
• Durable - provides load bearing properties equal to or greater than the materials being bonded; provides impact resistance down to -40°F (-40°C) and extreme durability through superior inhibition of crack propagation.
• Environmentally Friendly - contains no solvent, nonflammable and virtually odorless.
• Environmentally Resistant - resists humidity, sunlight, salt spray and temperature extremes.
• High Temperature Resistant - resists postbakes up to 400°F (204°C).
• Chemically Resistant - solvent resistant when cured; anti-corrosion processes including phosphatizing and ELPO (e-coat) coatings do not affect the adhesive or its bond strength. Continuous immersion in solvents is not recommended.