Chemglaze® V022 Polyurethane Coating
LORD Chemglaze® V-line coatings are moisture-curing, aliphatic polyurethane coatings designed for product finishing applications on polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) and other plastics where maximum abrasion resistance, wear and flexibility properties are needed. Chemglaze V-Line coatings can also be used as protective coatings for vinyl, Mylar®, ABS, FRP, and Noryl®.
Mylar is a trademark of DuPont Teigin Films.
Noryl is a trademark of General Electric Company.
Shelf life is one year from date of shipment when stored at 10-32°C (50-90°F) in original, unopened container. Store indoors away from heat, sparks and open flames.
Features and Benefits
• Versatile – provide excellent flexibility range and are usable on many plastic substrates. Durable high gloss finish can be adjusted to semigloss or lusterless by adding Chemglaze V175 flatting concentrate.
• Excellent Adhesion – provide superior adhesion to many plastics.
• Durable – provide excellent resistance to impact and abrasion; exhibit low Taber weight loss values.
• Environmentally Resistant – provide excellent resistance to corrosion; provide extremely light stable and long-term weathering resistance properties.
• Chemically Resistant – cure to a hard surface that is resistant to many chemicals, stains and solvents.
• Easy to Clean – produce urethane top-coated substrates that are more easily cleaned and maintained than the uncoated product.