We’re working hard to make sure your sensing system is state-of-the-art. Our wireless sensor networks and inertial sensors deliver information that is easy to visualize on the fully customizable dashboards of our sensing software, which is now in its latest release: SensorConnect 9.9.2.
Find this update on our website to upgrade to the latest version and access new features. Our outstanding support team is available if you run into any issues.
- Velocity Derived channel unit: The Derived channel list now allows configuring the Velocity channel to support both IPS and mm/s (on supported Node firmware).
Data Repository Import: An added Import Repo button allows importing of a Data Repository collected from another computer. A browse folder button was added for opening the Data Repo in Windows File Explorer.
Initialize/Reset Estimation Filter: The Initialize/Reset Estimation filter functionality has been added for Inertial Nodes.
- Import and access (through Windows File Explorer) data that was collected from another computer.
- Initialize or reset filter functionality at inertial nodes.
- Greater flexibility in configuring units of measurement.
- Increased hardware support.
- Improvements to the interface.
- Bug fixes.