PC10678 Silver Conductor Where to Buy
LORD PC10678 silver conductor is designed for screen print application onto flexible substrates. It is primarily used in the manufacture of membrane switches and as a highly-conductive grid and busbar for solar cell applications.
Shelf life is six months from date of shipment when stored at 25°C in original, unopened container. Do not store near heat, sparks or open flame.
Features and Benefits
• Application Diversity – primarily intended for use on polyester and polycarbonate surfaces; can also be used on rigid surfaces such as glass and ceramic.
• Convenient – provides good rheological properties; may be used in manual and high-speed automatic applications including the roll-to-roll manufacturing process.
• Excellent Adhesion – cured film is abrasion resistant; adhesion is improved through a low temperature drying profile.
• Excellent Flexibility – cured film provides excellent flexibility for use on flexible substrates.
• Excellent Conductivity – cured film provides excellent electrical conductivity.
Uncured Typical Properties*
|Viscosity, Kcps @ 25°C, Brookfield HBT, Spindle CP-51, 10 rpm||3-5|
Cured Typical Properties*
Dried on Mylar @ 100°C for 30 min
|Crease Resistivity, ohms/sq/mil||< 0.06|
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.