The LORD® LokRelease™ mold release family is a family of fast curing release agents designed for use with molded elastomers; including EPDM, natural rubber, nitrile and neoprene. LokRelease solutions provide a semi-permanent, anti-stick surface coating for fast, easy part removal from molds.
LokRelease solutions are formulated to increase time between mold-picking and reduce mold fouling in the rubber-to-substrate molding processes. LokRelease mold releases have been in-use in LORD rubber-to-metal part manufacturing facilities for years.
Features and Benefits
- Two convenient product forms: aqueous and solvent based
- Quick, easy part release from molds
- Single application allows multiple molding cycles
- Reduces defects caused by sticking
- Environmentally recommended
- Industrial rubber-to-substrate molding
- Automotive rubber-to-substrate molding
- Other molding processes include injection, compression, and transfer molding
Where to Buy:
Contact us to find a distributor in your area.
Phone: +49 (0)2103 25231 60
Also available in select international locations.