High Capacity Laminate (HCL) Elastomeric Bearings Contact Us
For Off-Highway Equipment
LORD Corporation’s High Capacity Laminate (HCL)
Elastomeric Bearings are based on the same technology and know-how originally developed for demanding aerospace applications. Our elastomeric bearings not only provide superior vibration
control in a variety of agricultural and construction
equipment, but they also lower the equipment’s operating costs.
- Retrofit Existing Applications - LORD Corporation’s HCL Elastomeric Bearings are
ideal for replacing conventional bearings (plain bearings, spherical bearings, and thrust bearings) because
they require no lubrication, support high radial loads
with moderate oscillatory motion and operate in harsh
- Lower Costs - Compared to traditional hard bearings, such as plain bearings, spherical bearings, and thrust bearings, LORD
Elastomeric Bearings have lower maintenance and replacement costs.
- Reliable Solution - HCL Elastomeric Bearings are ideal for applications
requiring high reliability and close tolerances with metals or tight seals.
Flexible Design Concept
The flexible design concept of the LORD HCL
Elastomeric Bearing allows for cylindrical or spherical
sections, or a combination of both, depending on the
vehicle inputs. LORD Corporation's Elastomeric Bearings work for many different load directions, such as conventional thrust, conical, radial-journal, spherical thrust, and sphrerical (rod end).
Features & Benefits
- Cost Effective − lowers operating costs; reduces
overhaul time; decreases number of parts to stock.
- Lower Maintenance Costs − requires no lubrication, ever; no sliding surfaces, impervious to sand, grit and dirt; extends the joint/bearing life; reduces unscheduled maintenance.
- Improves Operator Comfort − reduces vibration levels
HCL Bearings for Off-Highway