Micro-Mounts Contact Us
Protecting Electronics from Shock & Vibration
LORD® Micro-Mounts® provide protection from shock and vibration at the electronic board level. These are high-performance isolators small enough and soft enough to protect individual electronic components allowing isolation at the circuit board level.
Made of BTR® (Broad Temperature Range) Silicone bonded to stainless-steel, these mounts are ideal for applications requiring consistent performance at extreme temperatures.
Micro-Mounts are perfect for severe applications requiring extended service life, such as:
- Well intervention tools: well tractors and production logging tools
- Wireline tools: open-hole and cased hole tools
- LWD and MWD electronics: probe and collar-based tools
- Subsea applications: control modules and electronics packages
- Surface equipment electronics: electronic control packages and acquisition systems
- Any printed circuit board (PCB)
Features and Benefits
- Direct replacement for hard standoffs or potting
- Consistent performance at high temperatures – 350F continuous (400F peak)
- Multiple threads and end-fittings available to meet your needs
- Easy installation – available inNut/Nut, Post/Nut and Post/Post