Pulser Sleeve and Bellows Contact Us
The sleeve is a compensation membrane. If it fails, pulse can be lost requiring a trip out of the hole for pulser maintenance. The LORD bellows resists swelling in oil-based mud, so you can drill farther without interruption.
LORD bellows demonstrate resilience, retaining stiffness during fatigue testing, whereas competition drops 20%.
Features and Benefits
- Customized elastomers specifically formulated for the conditions that each part experiences
- Resist swelling in the harshest water-based and oil-based drilling muds
- Reduce non-productive time to change out failed components
- Temperature rated to 300°F continuous operation (350°F peak)
- Proven aerospace manufacturing processes and quality systems