Why do graduates choose LORD?
LORD’s innovative culture encompasses employees who are technology focused and forward-thinking. With our global opportunities and long-term career options recent graduates are drawn to serving our diverse and sustainable markets, not only through direct hire opportunities, but also through our multiple development programs.
Early Career Development Program
LORD hires recent college graduates into our Career Foundations Rotational Program (CFP), with specific tracks in engineering, business and operations. This two-year program is designed to develop highly-motivated early career talent, allowing participants to gain diverse experience while building a strong foundation for a long-term career with LORD.
- Four, six-month rotations in multiple functional areas and locations
- Career guidance from mentors, assignment managers, program advisors
- Networking opportunities and exposure to senior leaders across the organization
- Ongoing training, development and feedback
- Personalized career development plans
MBA Leadership Development Program
The Strategic Leadership Development Program (SLDP) is our MBA talent pipeline for future leaders of the company. In our highly competitive program, Global Business Strategists work on a broad range of strategic projects and gain exposure to the highest levels of company leadership. The Strategist will develop continuously as a leader through a network of mentors and program alumni in addition to extensive training.
Based in LORD’s Global Headquarters located in Cary, NC, Strategists will work on projects across a range of functions including:
- Marketing and Business Development
- Corporate Strategy and Acquisitions
- Product Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business