Recent College Graduates
We offer multiple full-time opportunities for recent college graduates into areas which align with your field of study and experience.
We offer direct hire positions as well as early career rotational programs in Technology, Operations, Business Development and Sales, and Strategic Leadership. These full-time programs provide experience across the organization through assignments in multiple functional areas. Upon completion of these programs, participants fill a longer term role in the organization.
Why do graduates choose LORD?
- Technology Focused Company
- Innovative Culture
- Team Environment
- Global Opportunities
- Large Customer Base
- Variety of Markets Supported
- Many Long-Term Career Options
Most recent college graduates are hired directly into a function group to begin a full-time career that aligns with your degree and experience. Some examples of these areas include research and technology, global operations, marketing and sales, business development, business management, etc. Each year we also hire recent college graduates into our LORD Career Foundations Rotational Program. This program is an opportunity to experience a diversity of assignments through rotations in multiple functional areas.
Rotational Program Highlights
- Career guidance from mentors, assignment managers, program advisors
- Rotations in multiple functional areas and locations
- Networking opportunities and exposure to senior-level leaders across the organization
- Ongoing training, development and feedback
- Personalized career development plans
Upon completion of the program, participants fill a longer term role based on company need and employee preference for function and location. Click here for more information on current job openings.