CARY, N.C. – LORD Sensing, Stellar Technology
, a global leader in sensor systems for OEM and test and measurement applications, announces the new “EVO” design platform-driven LS Series pressure transducers and transmitters. Designed to provide unlimited combinations of configurations without sacrificing performance and reliability, LORD Sensing now offers a turnaround of 4 weeks or less with the new LS Series product line.
Today’s pressure sensors need a broad range of flexibility in options without being considered non-standard or custom. LORD Sensing uses state-of-the-art technology, design and manufacturing techniques to provide seemingly unlimited combinations in a truly configurable product with the same ruggedness and security customers rely on from Stellar Technology products.
The LS Series pressure transducers and transmitters are the first installment of LORD Sensing, Stellar Technology’s new “EVO” product platform of highly configurable pressure sensors. Incorporating more than 25 years of design and application experience in aerospace, oil & gas and test & measurement, the LS Series allows you to choose a configuration that best fits the needs of your application.
“We’ve taken all of our application and design pedigree, manufacturing processes, testing and state-of-the-art capabilities to bring the LS Series to this level,” says David Edeal, Global Product Marketing Manager for LORD Sensing, Stellar Technology. “Our performance, value, reliability and durability are as solid as ever – plus now we have a product line that delivers exactly what the customer needs when they need it.”
The enhanced flexibility of the LS Series sensors can be found in output, pressure range, accuracy, pressure ports, electrical terminations and compensated temperature range. Some features and options include:
- “Low Level” (mV/V) and amplified (voltage or current) output in either standard (+/- 0.2) or high (+/- 0.1) % full scale output (FSO) accuracy configurations
- Pressure ranges from 7 to 20,000 psi (gage, absolute or sealed)
- Operating Temperature Range -65°F to +250°F
- Hermetically sealed, laser welded, stainless steel enclosures incorporating enhanced shock and vibration and EMI isolation
- All variations fit in standard 1” diameter SS housing
- 19-point factory calibration traceable to NIST as a standard option
- Product deliveries of 4 weeks or less apply to all LS Series configurations
“We bring our customers high confidence that our products will hold up and last in extreme conditions,” says Edeal. “And providing what was once considered a custom configuration at a competitive price, in 4 weeks or less, addresses customers’ needs for readily available, high-quality products.”
Learn more about LORD Sensing LS Series pressure sensors and the applications that use these products for more accurate data and control measurements.