Designed to protect delicate electronic equipment from damaging shock and vibration, these vibration isolators are widely used in jet aircraft, missile, spacecraft, and related ground support equipment. The low-profile design requires a minimum of headroom. Installation is simple; no special openings or tools are needed. Bonded in BTR® elastomer, these vibration isolation mounts have high damping and wide operating temperature range.
- Rated load range: 8 to 60 pounds
- Maximum amplification at resonance: 2.5 to 4, depending on vibration environment
- Operating temperature range: -65°F to +300°F
- Gradual snubbing under shock load
- Accommodate vibratory inputs up to .06 inch D.A.
- Sustain a 15g, 11ms, half-sine shock pulse without significant change in performance and a 30g, 11ms, half-sine pulse without failure
- Fully bonded: precise, predictable and reliable performance over a wide range of vibration disturbances
- All-attitude performance; axial and radial static and dynamic characteristics nearly the same, can be loaded in any direction
- Fail safe; mechanical interlock keeps equipment in place in the event of elastomeric failure
Pedestal Mounts Catalog
Aerospace & Defense Isolator Catalog
Download 3-D Isolator Model